|Accomplished Expert Witness on Internet Related Litigation and an Adviser to Technology Startups
Listen to today's message.
|Entrepreneur of the Year Award winner.
President and co-founder of Silicon Valley company that was selected
as one of the ten most innovative companies in California.
President and founder of Venture Capital firm.
Adjunct professor at University of Kansas and University of Missouri
teaching courses in the strategic management of technology and new
Subject matter expert and instructor for more than 50 seminars for the
American Management Association on competitive intelligence and
Expert witness on 36 litigation matters from patent infringement to
Internet advertising fraud.
Board member of private, public and non-profit corporations.
Reach out to me at 913-269-6589. All inquiries confidential.
Robert J. Sherwood
Alaska Secession Conspiracy Thriller -
David Dawson is an expert witness hired
by prominent law firms for high profile
litigation cases. His latest case, The PM
Note, seems like a simple anti-trust
Intuit Corporation licensed these terms and
included it with more than 1 million copies
of QuickBooks Pro. Further, a reasonable
knowledge of these terms will provide you
with a significant advantage over your
competition and will also enable you to
build a more efficient and more effective
organization..... read more
|Copyright Robert J. Sherwood
All rights reserved. Privacy statement and policy
- How can I raise $300,000 for my business?
- Am I getting my money's worth from my website?
- Should I invest in a patent? Trademark?
- How can I inexpensively protect my IP?
- What is proper compensation for my managers?
- How do I commercialize my new technology?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Can you prepare a financial plan for my business?
- How do we divide the equity in our business?
- Can you prepare a set of business policies?
- Can you prepare us for a VC meeting?
- The bank turned us down. Now what?
- More examples
Can I help you with any of these challenges?